David W. Washington
- Columbia University, B.S., 1984.
- Manhattan College, M.S., 1988.
- New Jersey Institute of Technology, Ph.D., 1996.
- Washington, D.W., Rodriguez Daniel, and Ogunro, V, (2005) An Effective Approach To Rehabilitate Damaged Barrier System Against Piping and Contaminant Flow-Inceed 2005 Conference - Charlotte, North Carolina July 24th - July 30th, paper accepted on CD and presented by Dr. Ogunro
- Washington, D.W. and Rodriguez, D. (2004), “The Rehabilitation of Vermont’s Waterbury Dam’s Seepage Control Components by Innovative Schemes “, United States Society on Dams 2004 Conference, St. Louis, Missouri, March 29 – April 2nd
- Washington, D. W. and Meegoda, N. J. (2003), ”Micro-Mechanical Simulation of Geotechnical Problems using Massively Parallel Supercomputers”, International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics, Vol. 27, pp. 1227-1234
- Washington, D.W. (2002), “Methods for Teaching Engineering Based Technology to a Large Sized Class of Diversified Majors”, Innovations in Teaching and Learning, funded in part by NSF Gateway Coalition April 12th, 2002.
- Washington, D.W. (2001), Methods for Teaching Concrete Technology To A Large Size Class of Diversified Majors – Eighth Annual Undergraduate Faculty Enhancement Workshop/Symposium, University of Colorado at Boulder, July 15-18, pp.49-58
- Puppala S. , Washington D.W., and Schuring J. (1998) "An Approach for Modeling Pnuematic Fracture Propagation and the Distribution of Injected Amendments"- 4th International Symposium on Environmental Geotechnology and Global Sustainable Development,Danvers, Massachusetts,August 9-13
- Washington, D. W. and Meegoda, N. J. (1996), "Micromechanical Simulation of Geotechnical Problems using Massively Parallel Supercomputers", Proceedings of the Eleventh ASCE Engineering Mechanics Conference, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, May 19-22
- Washington, D. W. (1996), "Discrete Element Modeling of Dry Granular Material Using A Massively Parallel Supercomputer", Ph.D. dissertation, Civil Engineering New Jersey Institute Of Technology, Newark, N.J.
- Meegoda, N. J.and Washington, D. (1994),"Massively parallel computers for microscopic modeling of soils", Proceedings of the Eighth International Conference on Computer Methods and Advances in Geomechanics,Morgantown, West Virginia, May 22-24, pp.617-622
- Meegoda, N. J. and Washington, D. (1993) "Trubal for Massively Parallel Machines", Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Micromechanics Of Granular Media,Powders & Grain 93, Birmingham, UK, July 12-16,Poster Presentation