Engineering Technology students normally enter the program after completing their freshman and sophomore years at a community college or similar institution and receiving their associate's degree in the appropriate area. Please note that the AAS in Technical Studies is not an appropriate transfer program for any Engineering Technology degree. Details on prerequisites are provided in each option's home page. In several cases, these options are also available for freshmen, or for transfers within NJIT.
- Computer Technology (CPT)
- Concrete Industry Management (CIM)
- Construction Engineering Technology (CET)
- Construction Management Technology (CMT)
- Electrical & Computer Engineering Technology (ECET)
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology (MNET)
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (MET)
- Medical Informatics Technology (MIT)
- Surveying Engineering Technology (SET)
- Technology Education (TEED)
At NJIT, students will typically complete their junior and senior years in two years of full-time study or four years of part-time study. Classes are offered day and evening.
The programs in Construction Engineering Technology (CET), Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology (ECET), Mechanical Engineering Technology (MET), and Surveying Engineering Technology are accredited by The Technology Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org.